International E-Conference on "Advanced Materials in Innovative Technology” (ICAMIT) 2022 to be held on 11 January 2022.
Offline Placement Drive of ICICI Bank on 22nd November 2021 (Candidates Need to Register online before appearing)
- Covid-19 Vaccination Drive under MISSION YUVA SWASTHYA on 30th October 2021.
- Gender Sensitization Cell & IQAC organized National Level Webinar on "Gender Equality and Socialization" to be held on 27/10/2021: Registration Link
- Result of the University Examination held on May-2021 has been declared. Link to download your result: http://bamuaresult.digitaluniversity.ac/
- 8th National Level Poster Presentation Competition on "Recent Trends in Science and Technology-2021" on 10 March 2021.
- Registration & Video Upload Link: https://forms.gle/n65GUv7JWuygYQV99
- NAAC Peer Team visits the institution on 09 & 10 February 2021, for 3rd cycle of Accreditation.
- IQAC and Dept. of Political Science Organized National Level Webinar on "Informed Voters for Strong Democracy" on the ocassion of "National Voter Day" to be held on 25 Jan 2021.
- National Level Webinar on "Importance of Geo-spatial Technology in Geographical Studies" on the occasion of World Geography Day to be held on 16 Jan 2021.
- Admissions to PG Courses has been started
- for more details contact PG Director Mr. Fareed Ahmad Nahri.
- Department of Arabic organized International Webinar on "Arabic Language and Indian Muslims Love for it" to be held on 18/12/2020.
- 6th National Level Online Essay Writing Competition on Seerat-un-Nabi (PBUH)-2020:
- 5th State Level Online Elocution Competition 2020
- EBC/Scholarship Application acceptance (New/Renewal) has been started for New Academic year 2020-21 from 3rd Dec 2020.
- Annual Social Gathering -2020 to start from 11th Feb 2020.
- 4th State Level Elocution Competetion to be held on 01/01/2020.
- Department of Microbiology Celebrates World Nutrition Week and Teachers Day on 5th Sep. 2019.
- 10th Ahmed Bin Abood Memorial Physics Maths Knowledge Test Scheduled on 1st February 2020..
- 7th State Level Poster Exhibition on recent Trends on Science and Techonoloy Scheduled on 1st February 2020.
- College has got recognition as study centre of MANUU, Hyderabad, UG, PG & Certificate courses to be launched from this academic year.
- Students Unit of MSI Inaugurated @ Department of Microbiology.
- State level Workshop on 'Sexual Harrassement of Women at Workplace' will be organised in campus by ICC on 14th August 2018.
- Regional Level Seminar Competition in Mathematics held in the college on 23/01/2018.Recently college has been recognised as an ISO 9001:2015 certified institute.
Welcome To Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College
Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College, is run by Anjuman Ishat-e-Taleem,Beed. Beed is a gradual developing district in Marathwada region (Maharashtra) approximately 40% population belongs to the minorities. Meer Raunaq Ali and Ahmed Bin Abood and some personalities of strong will power and optimism thought about the education and overall upliftment of minorities. Hence, Anjuman Ishat-e-Taleem, Beed was established. Milliya Arts, Science & Management Science College was incepted in 1991. The objectives of the college aim at producing graduates fit for various purposes: social, cultural, political, economical, etc.
The vision statement of the college is ‘to mould the students into good human beings as well as globally competent’. Since its inception the college has immensely grown as a educational institution, and today it is offering post graduate and research courses to its students. Previously the NAAC has accredited the college with B+ grade which was top in town and based on NAAC scores the college ranked on 34th position in Maharashtra state at that time. Apart from traditional courses offered by Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad, the college also runs other courses through MKCL, External courses of university and college is also a study center of YCMOU, and it is the first and only center running Urdu medium courses of YCMOU in the region.